All online payments with credit cards are protected by the latest and most advanced online security technology. All transactions on our website go through SSL (Secure Socket Layers). This is the industry standard for online security and is also used by financial institutions. The security and privacy of your credit card, personal contact data, and all other electronic information is never at risk of being stolen or misused.
We do not sell or use your personal information for anything other than transactions within our company. We will not offer for sale, solicit or share your name, address, email address, purchase information or other personal information with any outside entities. You will never be contacted by Fair East Wind for any reasons other than to address your initiated inquiries, purchases and emails. If you have opted into our mailing list, then we will also contact you from time to time to let you know of company news, updates and special offers.
Purchases from Fair East Wind can only be made by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to minors.
You are responsible for paying all shipping fees associated with the transportation of merchandise and all applicable taxes, unless expressly stated otherwise. This includes any customs charges that may be incurred for international shipments.
You agree to release Fair East Wind (including our employees and subsidiaries) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with customer dissatisfaction of service or merchandise, after the inspection/return period expires, on orders placed for our merchandise.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of this purchase or any other interaction that you might have with Fair East Wind, shall be determined by. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
- The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to doing business with Fair East Wind or any of it’s related companies, promptly by negotiation between executives who have authority to settle the controversy and who are at a higher level of management than the persons with direct responsibility for administration of this Agreement. Any party may give the other party written notice of any dispute not resolved in the normal course of business. Within 15 days after delivery of the notice, the receiving party shall submit to the other a written response. The notice and response shall include with reasonable particularity (a) a statement of each party’s position and a summary of arguments supporting that position, and (b) the name and title of the executive who will represent that party and of any other person who will accompany the executive. Within 30 days after delivery of the notice, the executives of both parties shall meet at a mutually acceptable time and place.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the negotiating parties, the above-described negotiation shall end at the close of the first meeting of executives described above (“First Meeting”). Such closure shall not preclude continuing or later negotiations, if desired.
- All offers, promises, conduct and statements, whether oral or written, made in the course of the negotiation by any of the parties, their agents, employees, experts and attorneys are confidential, privileged and inadmissible for any purpose, including impeachment, in arbitration or other proceeding involving the parties, provided that evidence that is otherwise admissible or discoverable shall not be rendered inadmissible or non-discoverable as a result of its use in the negotiation.
- At no time prior to the First Meeting shall either side initiate an arbitration or litigation related to this Agreement except to pursue a provisional remedy that is authorized by law. However, this limitation is inapplicable to a party if the other party refuses to comply with the requirements of Paragraph 1 above.
- All applicable statutes of limitation and defenses based upon the passage of time shall be tolled while the procedures specified in Paragraphs 1 and 2 above are pending and for 15 calendar days thereafter. The parties will take such action, if any, required to effectuate such tolling.
Our web site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Fair East Wind. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without the prior expressed written permission of Fair East Wind.
Fair East Wind attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Fair East Wind does not warrant that product descriptions are completely error-free. In particular, gemstone colors may vary from what appears on your computer monitor. This is due to the way in which colors are displayed both in various light sources as well as the way that colors are displayed on various computer monitors. If a product offered by Fair East Wind is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in it’s original condition during the inspection period, and Fair East Wind will refund your purchase price.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Fair East Wind reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Fair East Wind reserves the right to refuse, or suspend service at any time to clients whom it perceives as taking undue advantage of return policies and free shipping or other services.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.